We are a bunch of data nerds who are always looking for help! We are the industry leader in providing clickstream data to the world. We take this responsibility very seriously. We live our values of inclusivity, transparency, and growth internally.
Perks of Working with Us
All employees receive competitive salaries. Money isn’t everything, but we believe organizations do best when the entire team is well compensated and shares in success.
We don’t obsess over when people are in the office and have a “take-what-you-need” vacation policy. We work hard, but understand that people are most productive when they can manage their own schedules.
We work together as a team, learn from each other, and have fun. And that camaraderie also extends beyond work projects into regular company outings, game nights, happy hours, sports clubs, and of course game nights.
We offer a variety of health, dental, and vision insurance plans across several carriers so employees can customize to their needs. Other perks include commuter discounts, top-notch office space, and a kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks.
We are a remote-first company which offers you the flexibility to work wherever you want in the world! All we ask is that you have a fast internet connection, a good pair of headphones, and a willingness to overlap with the East Coast US time!
Each person we hire chooses their own computing equipment. We never want our team to be held up by slow technology, so we believe in buying the systems that help each individual work best.
What to expect
We put a lot of thought into what our values should be as a company. Who do we want to be? What kind of environment do we want to create?
- Long-Term Focus
- We steer clear of short-sighted initiatives, especially when they’re at the expense of our team’s work-life balance. As such, we avoid burnout traps like all nighters and unrealistic deadlines. We’re driven, but it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
- Transparency & Communication
- We share all of our key metrics and milestones — whether good or bad — in a weekly company-wide meeting. Transparency keeps everyone informed, builds trust, and helps us all make smart, data-driven decisions.
- Inclusive Environment
- We believe strong companies are built from a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We strive to foster a positive and inclusive environment, where everyone feels supported, comfortable, and completely part of the team.
- Learning & Growth
- Intellectual curiosity and continuous learning are highly valued at Data Drive. We have opportunities for mentoring, lunch-and-learns, outside classes, conferences, and ample chances to collaborate across disciplines.